Wouldn't you love to hold your Golf Outing or Event at one of the most prominent daily fee golf facilities in the Southern United States? This is your chance, and while our rates are ultra-competitive, the service you'll get is still unparalleled.
At Cypresswood Golf Club, we always welcome the opportunity to share with you our passion for the great game of golf. Situated on over 800 acres of rolling, heavily wooded terrain along the confluence of Spring and Cypress creeks, this 36-hole golf facility offers two unique golf experiences and the finest of playing conditions.
The Tradition course at Cypresswood opened in 1997 and was designed by Keith Foster - a well known golf course architect famous for his work at The Bandit, Walking Stick, Bighorn, and The Quarry. The Tradition course has been rated the #1 daily fee course in the Houston area by the Houston Chronicle four consecutive years. The Tradition has played host to 1st Stage PGA Tour Qualifier 1998-2002 and 2005, Futures Tour 1999-2000, Shell Houston Open Qualifier 1997-2002 and numerous Southern Texas PGA Events. Golf Digest 4-Star Rating, "Best Places to Play".
The Cypress course earned Golf Digest's ranking of the "Best New Course" in 1988 and offers a challenging and exciting golfing experience, with dramatic topography and no homes nestled within the native forest of North Houston. The Cypress course has played host to the Shell Houston Open Qualifier, and has also earned Golf Digests 4-star rating for "Best Places to Play".
The club can accommodate groups of up to 600 players in two outdoor covered pavilions. The staff at Cypresswood Golf Club will work with you on selecting a date, tee times, format, contests and number of players.
The Cypresswood Advantage:
- The club provides an extensive full service menu or specific catering for all food and beverage needs
- The staff can refer you to premium manufacturers that can package prizes and gifts with your corporate logo at discount rates
- Two large pavilions are available for group catering
- Tournament formats can accommodate up to 300 players on two 18 hole courses
To ensure the best service, we request the following:
- All food and beverages must be purchased from Cypresswood Golf Club.
- Tee and sponsor signs must be delivered completely assembled and ready to place at least 24 hours before the tournament.
- The group pairings sheet is due to the tournament coordinator no later than 48 hours prior to the tournament date.
- Coolers other than those provided by Cypresswood Golf Club are not permitted on the course.
Tournament package pricing is determined by which of the championship courses you choose to host your event. We offer prize packages, hole-in-one contest, and food options to create your unique event. The staff at Cypresswood Golf Club gives individual attention to each group and works hard to create a personalized package that will suit your needs.
- Pairing of teams
- Rule sheet
- Proximity markers
- Personalized cart signs
- Escort of players out to their starting hole
- Professional scorecards
- Tournament organization and preparation
- Professional scoreboards and scoring
Also available for an additional charge is our Professional Golf Clinic. This is a Pre-Tournament professional instruction program provided by the Cypresswood School of Golf staff.
To request more Golf Outing & Event information, please fill out the form on the right or call Josh Zellars at (281) 982-3017.