We have 5 Week Sessions designed to introduce or reintroduce golfers to the game. Sessions are held every Thursday and Friday at 4 PM and Saturday at 2:30 PM and 4 PM. Students may attend any of these available sessions each week.
The program is designed for skills development as well as on course experience. Each Class spends some time on the practice areas learning the skill application and the remaining time on the course in a team scramble format to learn the application of the skill in GAME PLAY situations.
2019 Session Dates
Session I – January 3rd to January 31st
Session II – February 21st to March 21st
Session III – April 11th to May 9th
Session IV – May 30th to June 27th
Session V – July 18th to August 15th
Session VI – September 5th – October 3rd
Session VII – October 24th – November 21st
- Class I – Putting (Putting Fundamentals Basics – On Course Play and Understanding of Etiquette and Rules on the Putting Green.)
- Class II – Chipping (Basic Fundamentals – On Course Play with the Combination of Game Play Pitching and Putting.)
- Class III – Pitching (Basic Fundamentals of Pitching – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class IV - Full Swing Irons (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Irons – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class V – Full Swing Driver (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Driver – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
For more information or to sign up for a session please contact Tirrel Baymon PGA, Director of Better Golf at (281) 821-6300 or EMAIL.