We have 5 Week Sessions designed to introduce or reintroduce golfers to the game. Sessions are held every Thursday and Friday at 4 PM and Saturday at 2:30 PM and 4 PM. Students may attend any of these available sessions each week.
The program is designed for skills development as well as on course experience. Each Class spends some time on the practice areas learning the skill application and the remaining time on the course in a team scramble format to learn the application of the skill in GAME PLAY situations.
2020 Session Dates
- Session I – January 2nd to January 30th
- Session II – February 20th to March 21st
- Session III – April 9th to May 9th
- Session IV – May 28th to June 27th
- Session V – July 16h to August 15th
- Session VI – September 3rd – October 3rd
- Session VII – October 22nd – November 21st
- Class I – Putting (Putting Fundamentals Basics – On Course Play and Understanding of Etiquette and Rules on the Putting Green.)
- Class II – Chipping (Basic Fundamentals – On Course Play with the Combination of Game Play Pitching and Putting.)
- Class III – Pitching (Basic Fundamentals of Pitching – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class IV - Full Swing Irons (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Irons – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class V – Full Swing Driver (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Driver – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
Meet your Instructor.
Tirrel Baymon is an accomplished golfer from Trevor Brown High School and played collegiate golf at Florida A&M on a full scholarship. Tirrel directs all of our golf instruction and has been a Golf Professional at Cypresswood Golf Club since 2010. Working wth the First Tee out of college, Tirrel has conducted junior clinics with KJ Choi and Stewart Cink, a career highlight of his was receiving instruction from Tiger Woods.
For more information or to sign up for a session please contact Tirrel Baymon PGA, Director of Better Golf at (281) 821-6300 or EMAIL.