We have 5 Week Sessions designed to introduce or reintroduce golfers to the game. Sessions are held every Thursday and Friday at 4 PM and Saturday at 2:30 PM and 4 PM. Students may attend any of these available sessions each week.
The program is designed for skills development as well as on course experience. Each Class spends some time on the practice areas learning the skill application and the remaining time on the course in a team scramble format to learn the application of the skill in GAME PLAY situations.
Session Dates 5 Week Golf Class:
- Session 1 – November 10th – December 17th
- Session 2 – January 19th – February 16th
- Session 3 – March 9th – April 6th
- Session 4 – April 27th – May 25th
- Session 5 – June 15th – July 13th
- Session 6 – August 3rd – August 31st
- Session 7 – September 21st – October 19th
- Class I – Putting (Putting Fundamentals Basics – On Course Play and Understanding of Etiquette and Rules on the Putting Green.)
- Class II – Chipping (Basic Fundamentals – On Course Play with the Combination of Game Play Pitching and Putting.)
- Class III – Pitching (Basic Fundamentals of Pitching – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class IV - Full Swing Irons (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Irons – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class V – Full Swing Driver (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Driver – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
For more information or to sign up for a session please contact Tirrel Baymon, Director of Instruction at (281) 821-6300 or EMAIL.
Session Dates 1 Day Golf School:
Call the Pro Shop for scheduling information and additional details.